Thread: £42k 135i?
View Single Post
      03-13-2008, 10:51 AM   #16
Vidge
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

First impressions, Pleased with everything!!!!!! Sedona is almost exactly what i expected, sadly its raining, so the car is already dirty, having covered only 20 miles!!! GRRRRR.

Good God that diesel has some torque! was sitting at 70 in 6th gear, cruise control on simply pushed pushed the lever till the centre red 80, and when i looked at the speedo, i was there, no drama no questions, just straight to 80.

love the ride to, its sporty and firm but never uncomfortable, though you know you are in a sports car. i know most of you 135i owners won't be bothered, but on the way from the dealer back to the office the car averaged 41.5MPG, and although i was being gentle its still quite impressive considering how tight the engine is, this will no doubt improve as the car looses up.

over all happy as a pig in S***:thumbup: just dont want to be at my desk, i want to be on th road! how annoying!!!