08-23-2011, 10:22 AM   #33
ScarecrowBoat
Zooombie attaaack!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKY335 View Post
First of all if you consider him an honest seller with no feedback and doesnt mention the sticker missing your a retard.... in my terms asking if its in good/working condition i would expect everything to be okay if the seller responds yeah. If you got more to say you can keep your 298 posts and 1 itrader feedback mouth shut, ive got 6 itrader feedbacks with close to 700 posts so dont sit here and say im here to nickel and dime no body ive been in both seller shoes and buyer. I was lucky enough to have terry make an exception and give me the sticker for a reasonable price, and dropped whatever i had with the seller.
The problem is, buyers/sellers have different opinions on what terms such as "good/working condition" mean. Literally, it was exactly as described. You were trying to nickel and dime him. Otherwise you would have asked for a refund and sent it back, not tried to negotiate after you got the item. Ask for an effing picture man...the guy did not lie or misrepresent the item IN ANY WAY.
Appreciate 0