View Single Post
      11-06-2013, 03:08 PM   #1
rdano
Private
Rep
Drives: AW 135i

So far so good...

First off, I just wanted to say thanks again to Gill@TireRack for helping me pick out the best winter wheels, tire, and size for my AW 135i. He took his time and effort in making my first purchase for a winter set, even though I've change my order multiple times lol.

I just got my winter wheel set, 17x8 Sport Edition KM-11 in Blizzak LM-25 RFT, and I must say I'm impressed when I installed it today. The color of these wheels and the concave just look so sexy in any angle. I just can't wait til I washed my car to take better pictures.

Although, I just got a couple concerns I'd like to share with you after installing it. When I checked the tire pressure in all tires, 2 of them have 37.5 PSI (front right and rear left). One has 91.1 PSI in the rear right (passenger side) and the other one has 84.4 PSI in the front left (driver side). I'm not sure why they all have different PSI, but I put all 36.5 PSI all around.

For those who purchased a winter set in TireRack, did it also came like this? Finally, I reset the TPMS and drove around the block to program it. Still, I find it odd for all tires to have different PSI. Any ideas guys?
Appreciate 0