View Single Post
      02-15-2010, 10:43 PM   #52
Numb3rs
Banned
Rep
Drives: Looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advevo View Post
It nice all those options but i rather see some info about the heart of the car.

The engine is the key. If the car is besides all the ///M logo s also agile,throttle response, engine sound, high revs, and not nose heavy like the 135i then it could be an awesome drive.

sad..

You have lost all respect for BMW. Your post are so cynical anymore. If this car is already going to be all this (Imola Red/dakar yellow M1, with CF roof..omfg), do you really think BMW has forgot about the darn engine?

Why so cynical?

Remember, it was rumored that it was going to be 400hp. Or more.. but that would worry M3 owners. But after people seeing what the 135i was capable, people started growing on the idea of a smaller BMW again. This is the epotimy of what almost everyone wanted. And it doesn't matter if it called M1, or M3.. we just want this motherfq'er..!

Advevo, the M1's engine will be refined n55.. with Valvetronic. That alone (just 10 years back), was more engine response than anything you could buy..! Never mind the Direct injection, bi-turbo, in-line 6?

It's^^ going to be worthy of the //M bars.
Appreciate 0