View Single Post
      03-16-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
bmore135
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i

MD, VA, DC swap/trade thread.

I know this is not really the correct forum for this but i thought i would try anyways. Basically this is a thread for anyone who might have purchased a car that was on the lot, but didnt get exactly what they wanted. Sometimes you may have bought a certain intake or exhaust and would like to try something different. Sooo we can have this thread as a local swap section to help everyone as a group out.

For me since i ordered my car in 08 i did not have the option for a black headliner im mad. Soooo anyone here who would like to trade plus cash on my side i would loooove to meet.

Also, i ordered my car with Black leatherette because i have always loved that black on black look. Now as i see it more and more i would like to see myself with coral red. So if you would like to get rid of your seats/interior send me a message and we can work something out.

So if anyone would be interested in trading me, shoot me a PM. Also, if anyone has something they may be looking for different then me feel free to post it up. I have seen really good local swap threads on other forums so i hope this can be just as productive.

And if everyone think this is a horrible thread post that as well
Appreciate 0