Thread: Bah! great luck
View Single Post
      04-17-2013, 12:39 AM   #1
Kontra
Private
Rep
Drives: N51 128i

Bah! great luck

Sooo... dropped my car off the other day for its 30,000 mile maintenance, and also asked them to do a full detailing of the car. Longest day of my life waiting to pick her back up. Went back the next morning to get it, which turned out to be the first absolutely gorgeous day of the year so far in Jersey, high 70's -- no clouds. Car looks perfect, could not hold back the smile while it was being driven back up to me

So there I was, not a flaw to the day, besides the fact that I had to drive to NYC for class. And then it happend.... On 95 on my way to school, I was driving about 80mph behind another car, when what I'm convinced was a floor mat flipped up from underneath the car in front of me and smacked mine right on the driver side of the front bumper...so loud, instantly my car starts pinging, telling me a lights out so I just got furious, pulled over immediately to check it out. Scuffed some paint and broke my drive side fog light. Went from being in a great mood.. loving my car as it seemed brand new to wanting to kill who ever took a floor mat out of their car on 95N!! Like really though?! Who takes a floor mat out of their car on the highway?! It didn't even do a substantial amount of damage it just ruined my glorious day haha oh well... gah!

/rant
Appreciate 0