View Single Post
      06-27-2014, 01:44 PM   #22
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

Come on a 1M in NYC....the guy is living the life...stop hating! No really! Come on! And NYC isn't all that bad for a sports car. It lives in a nice garage where it's safe from the sun and if you want to take it out for a spin there are lots of great roads outside of the city......and oh that 100mph run on the GWB at 3 am =) so wrong but so right! Or the sound a 135 makes in the tunnel....or in the village at 3am....sure it's no V12 but still you can't help but smile! =)

As for me….well made two mistakes….over the past decade and a half….maybe three if you count marrying the wrong woman from Finland and fighting tooth and nail to have her join me here in the US…..but at least I bought a very nice BMW that makes me smile =) even when i'm under my wing and 1k ft over her looking down! =)

ps
was on a dat with this very attractive girl last night....CPA in NYC makes over $100k does yoga great shape...likes fast cars..
Never traveled out of the country and oh yeah she wants to have kids NOW....yeah date 1 and the 30+ women are asking to have kids NOW! Hi...aaaahh...let's talk about the food.....?
But the girl had the ovaries to tell me to "Man up and just say yes to kids." reall...man up...come on....OMG...it LOLed but what can i do?

Last edited by shah269; 06-27-2014 at 02:47 PM..
Appreciate 0