View Single Post
      08-25-2013, 04:00 PM   #60
Swadeness
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Garage List
2011 135i  [0.00]
Awesome thread man and grats on making front page....again. I never get tired of seeing pics and vids of the Alps. But like many things over here you have to experience them in order to fully appreciate how great these routes are. This post gave me motivation to try and fit in one more alpine tour before the season is over....I have unfinished business with Grimsel and Susten passes.

I strongly encourage any of you guys taking European Delivery to schedule in a tour of the Alps. There are dozens of fantastic "top ten worthy" roads and passes to explore in Italy, Switzerland, Austria, and France so find a way and make it happen....you will not regret it! Of course if you can do it you should also try and do the Nurburgring and Black Forest routes too!

Dack, I really like the "no set agenda" approach you took with this trip. Sometimes its great to just get out there and drive and stop/stay whenever you feel like it.......the benefits of traveling alone. But at the same time.......when is our next Euro 1addicts get together?