Kurt_OH
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula M View Post
Lulz..

Being able to "feel" it, is vastly different than being able to measure it...

But I see what you did there.. your argument is no longer factual, it's subjective to your own pseudo-engineering principles of "feeling". Oddly, one cannot feel many things, such as lighter structural steel in certain areas of the car either, or the battery in the trunk. But, they are there and help performance/handling... and you pay more for such engineering.

But, obviously since these principles are not understood by you, then "it doesn't matter" either, right?

Kurt.. it sounds to me, like YOU don't care, therefore it doesn't matter to YOU. But please, your ignorance isn't fact, lets not dismiss the fact that a lighter top aids in handling. It's provable physics. You clearly know very little about engineering, or even manufacturing, as engineers spend millions on these exact principles that YOU arbitrarily dismiss because YOU'RE butt dyno doesn't feel it..?

Coincidentally, YOUR inability to admit, that lowering the center of gravity of a vehicle, aids in performance, is absurd!
1. Could you PLEASE keep the discussion about the topic, which is the CF roof, not your ridiculous ad hominem that proves nothing?

2. I DID say measure it, but I ADDED you won't feel it. I still say BACK IT UP! Show some measurements or even calculations! Oh yea, that's right, you already know that but chose to attack ME instead of prove your speculation. Hmmm, I wonder why . . . ?

As I said before, I completely agree there is SOME difference. My opinion is that it is insignificant - a shorter or lighter driver makes more difference (my example was a 5'6" driver vs. one whose head touches the headliner).
Appreciate 0