View Single Post
      11-03-2014, 02:30 PM   #1
tremere613
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09' 135i M package convertible

New to the forums! (with questions)

Hey guys

I'm new to the forums, just bought a 2009 135i (manual)M-package convertible with 18k miles with some cpo warranty left over. (pictures coming soon!)

A few questions and some back story...

I went from a mustang to a project miata.... I instantly fell in love with the level of involvement with the miata and wanted something slightly more practical as a daily... searched for a 128i but winded up getting a 135i because it was just too much of a good deal. (I'll let you know if it still is after my first service only time will tell)

My overall question is how do I increase my level involvement with this car??
please dont make fun of me but I miss reving the crap out of my car but with the 135i if I rev to 5k I'm already going 90+mph (exagerating off course)

1.I'm looking for a retro sounding exhaust not anything really loud, but cracking burbling would be great.. any mufflers that you guys could recommend to me?

2. Best short shift kit? I can barely tell the difference between 3rd and 5th..and I would like the action to be more rifle bolt like....
should I just get the bmw performance one so I do not void my warranty/destroy my tranny?

3. Best front license plate bracket? Cpe?

thanks for all of your input!!
Appreciate 0