View Single Post
      05-09-2008, 08:39 PM   #4
SimonB
135 to 335 M Sport to X3 30d M Sport
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 30d, optioned up!

Thanks guys. No BMWDave, I spoke to Andrew. He was introduced to me via one of my colleagues at the office, seems very good. Is very responsive to emailed questions, that's for sure. Congrat's on your baby leaving Germany! I thought 2-3 months for my Falcon was bad...

Have spent the last 3 hours browsing the forums and am about to go back to bed for a quick snooze. May head out to Auto Classic this morning just to have a look at some of the details. Still trying to decide if I want the NAV (mainly for the iDrive) or not, but can't really justify the cost there. The rest of the stuff is pretty well decided, other than the colours.

Just heard back from the Ford dealer with a cash offer of $2.5K better than AC's for my existing wheels, so that's good news, but the good thing about September is that I have ages to organise that and check out the Novated Lease option too.

Yes. I am committed to this, never been so sure. So, will be pulling the trigger this week before my holidays.

I'm fairly happy with the pricing I was given as indicitive, $85,168 down to $84,500. The reduction in D/D is good news too, sometimes working for a large multi-national has its benefits!

Regards,

Simon....
Appreciate 0