View Single Post
      05-07-2009, 06:54 AM   #8
sparoz
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: VO 1///M; Macan Turbo

Thumbs up

Interesting - I didn't really need to negotiate much with Coastline at all, as they've looked after me right from the beginning. They gave me an offer first and they would probably be the cheaper than the final price from Brisbane. When I used to deal with Brisbane, I always have to spend so much time negotiating with them to get the best price - going back and forth like for hours. I was so shock from the offer Coastline gave me that I really got disoriented from negotiating further. Probably could squeeze more, but all I would be doing would be squeezing the Sales commission more than anything else.

With their service department, you probably won't feel as pampered with Brisbane, but the technical knowledge seems to be much better. They remember me when I rang up about a different car. I am quite happy with their service - I took my car in because of a split of the expander and they noticed the missing valve cap on the tyre and replaced that, it is not even part of the problem they are looking at. I took the car to Brisbane for service at least twice previously (and you would think they would replace and realised the valve cap was missing when they are checking the pressure)- and they just ignore that.

As it is a family business, if there are any issues, you can always go to the top I guess as well. They've completely won over my business .
Appreciate 0