View Single Post
      01-28-2012, 10:24 AM   #11
Snertz
H O O N
United_States
Rep
Drives: ein M!

I wasn't criticizing on where you posted, just suggesting mods based on what car you had listed, try rereading my post.

Are you looking to only up the power, or are you looking to improve the overall package? Have you tried looking outside of the 1er forums, plenty of guys are running meth among other mods. For the mods you have listed the next logical step would be meth, and beyond that nitrous and upgraded snails (like what I originally posted...) Another option is that you can rip the block apart and rebuild with upgraded internals like some others are doing, though not really necessary yet since the fueling limitations haven't been overcome yet and power levels haven't hit a point necessitating it.

You could also do what some guys in south africa are doing and replace the DI with port injection and run the whole thing on a standalone; That would allow you to run an upgraded single too.

Enough options yet?

fyi I have gone FBO on my previous 1er as well, and have done all the installs myself. The power upgrade path for this car is not much different from any other 1er/3er N54 car, especially once you've gone to the point of being FBO or close to it.

U WOT M8?

Last edited by Snertz; 01-28-2012 at 10:37 AM..
Appreciate 0