redux
WTF does Stage 1 mean?
Rep
Drives: Bwm and such

Garage List
2011 1M  [9.35]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot-j View Post
Lmao... I am 38. The hardcore is still strong in this one! The Misimoto rad has a 35% higher cooling capacity. My wife is friends with Dan, Diffsonline founder.... I am sure we will work out something appropriate.

Did I mention this is my daily? 20k miles last year, and a THICK stack of maintenence recipts to boot.
I don't know how you do it. Those of us with weak constitutions in the fields of NVH salute you. I suppose an inline 6 engine wouldn't have as many vibration issues as a 4 banger. That evo, however, has scarred me for life. I've got the full bimmerworld suspension catalog, turner solid bushings, and motons installed already. So we aren't to far apart on the handling front. I'll be hitting up diffs online once the stock diff gives up the ghost.

How is the cf driveshaft? I've been a eyeballing one for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayao View Post
Please elaborate on the Mishimoto comment? I've been looking at that vs the CSF.
I've had Mishimoto products on about 9 cars over the years. A third of them had out of the box quality control issues that required replacement. Besides that, they are fine as drop in "better than OEM" replacements. From a personal standpoint, I've had better luck with items from motorsport suppliers with robust national and world level programs. I will almost always choose the motorsport supplier option over the tuner equivalent when available and won't negatively effect the usability or reliability of the car.

Last edited by redux; 02-06-2017 at 05:58 AM..
Appreciate 0