View Single Post
      03-25-2013, 09:32 AM   #22
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momenol View Post
That will be fixed later
Yesterday I went with Artemis to the harbor in Antwerp and shot some pictures also. I will upload them later today.
Stay tuned.
Looking forward to the results.

My camera was very lousy, unlike those of forum fellows Momenol and Lorenzo (who hawk-eyed for the right settings and angles, with the right equipment).

Small story behind this: taken by surprise by the adverse weather conditions overnight (temperature drop and snow, which is very rare for this time of the year over here), but kept my earlier promise to pull the 1M out of its crib for some pictures, even at the supposedly 'wrong' time and 'wrong' place(s). What was initially scheduled as a common Spring photoshoot - with a shiny, dirt-free 1M popping the Valencia Orange straight in the face - turned out to be an unexpected winter encounter in a gloomy/eerie area. And the VO 1M blended rather well into the rugged scenery (the white 'veil' on the car is dried salt to clean snowy roads). As temperatures are currently rising again, the one-night/day snow is probably gone by today or tomorrow. So, from hindsight, it was the 'right' time and 'right' place(s).