View Single Post
      03-15-2012, 05:28 PM   #15
Cal@Sonic MS
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

Detailed mini-review from one of our customers including tons of pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
installed and all i can say is WOW!!!!!!

copied and pasted from the pics section, please ignore the irrelevant pics....

well here she is.... finally collected from my moms garage and back home with me at my house, i sure do miss all the garage and drive space :-)
so i installed these new verstrasse ultralight-weight spacers and im literally blown away by their quality, these are 10mm spacers and compared to my Eibach 12mm spacers were talking LESS than a quarter of the weight, infact i couldnt get my scales to get a number on these!! very very pleased with them!! The reason im swapping to a 10m spacer is on my et32 upfront under Super extreme conditions at the track i can just and i mean JUST glance the inner plastic fender, as this is unacceptable to me i dropped the 12mm spacer to a 10mm to get an ET34, looks identical to the eye but will stop this happening, also its nice to have spacers that weight literally nothing, like a few sheets of paper light.... The quality is nothing short of perfect either, BMW Motorsport in the GT division use these pentagon shaped units as well as your losing ALOT of material!!

here is the car and the spacers :-)

old eibach spacers

new pieces

installed

wheel clearance is alittle tight for my liking but ok... will need to keep an eye on this....

Appreciate 0