diegorst
Private First Class
Peru
Rep
Drives: ‘11 BSM 1M | ‘14 Caterham 485S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapman1977 View Post
Wonderful mods, awesome car!

If it wasn't for our house being built and me not (yet) winning the lottery, I would pretty much do exactly the same mods to my car!

Cheers
Thanks for the comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by providence View Post
Looks great!!!(ESP when clean... As with all BSMs)...
The only thing I would add is a pair of Black lined tail lights ... And maybe a black ///M emblem with chrome surround (from IND).
I have the same set-up in mind but can't decide between CF vs Ti akra Tips...
Seeing yours swings the pendulum back to the CF side...
Thanks for the suggestion!!! I got theses and they are great...I have some pics attached at the end showing these new mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpowerdinny View Post
Did I see you a few hours ago in San Borja? I saw a blacked out BSM 1///M rocking Bronze stock wheels. Looked sick. I need a damn M again.
Nope! wasn't me! My wheels are stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienna///M View Post
Buenisimo! Me encantaria ver tu carro. Estare en Lima en Mayo. Todavia no tengo fecha exacta.
Excelente!! Avisame cuando estes por acá.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
Just noticed that your car is the COTM, congratulations!

By the way, did you install anything else after the last update? I would like to hear your impressions about the transmission mounts, don't remember anybody else who did that before on a 1M.
Niiice!!! I had no idea about COTM, excellent surprise!!

I returned from the States a week ago and brought back a set of blackline tail lights, an IND black M emblem, Rogue Engineering transmission mounts and a BM Oil Catch Can.
I had everything installed a couple of days ago (except for the emblem which I did myself and the OCC which was shipped to me with a wrong hose so I have to wait for a new one before I can install it).
I haven't had much time to put some serious load onto the transmission (like on a track) but so far it seems pretty sturdy and I like the feel while driving spiritedly!
I have to say that I was a bit skeptical about the blackline tail lights before I saw them in person for the first time! I was a bit scared they would be too tinted or dark, but they are just perfect!! I simply love the look of the tail lights along with the black M emblem, my 1M was missing those final touches to make the CF parts look matched perfectly with the rest of the car IMO.
Here are some pics of the before and after of the tail lights and the installation of the emblem.
Attached Images