View Single Post
      01-11-2013, 09:03 PM   #1
orion01
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5

Smile Berk Exhaust Group Buy

**** Disclaimer: I am not associated with this company at all. I am just trying to help out my fellow peeps here on the forum.****

All the members using the code are asked to post up images of their install and share their experience, as well as where they got the exhaust from. That's all we ask in exchange for the extra break!

The 1Addicts only coupon code to be used at check out is "Berk5," applicable to any combination of the list below. It will also apply to those combining COBB units.

Anyone that may have bought the Berk Exhaust from Speed Freaks, LLC previously that didn't get the chance to buy the Cobb, this would be retroactive as a rebate coupon when buying a COBB unit now. It's still up to their discretion, but I think they are generally lenient towards loyal customers.

Around the 2nd week in April we'll see a coupon for the BT1801-S (Muffler Delete and Downpipes). The coupon code "Berk5" will be applicable to the following list for now:

Berk 135i Axle-Back Street Performance (BT1801-M): Link
l

Berk 135i Downpipe Back (Full) Street Performance Exhaust (BT1801-MMP): Link

Coated Exhausts (may take a week extra?)

Berk 135i Downpipe Back Street Performance Exhaust w/ Ceramic Coated Black (BT1801-MMP-HPC): Link

Berk 135i Axle-Back Satin Black Coated Street Performance Exhaust (BT1801-M-HPC): Link

Will update the thread as I get more info.

Last edited by orion01; 05-09-2013 at 03:30 PM.. Reason: added some good news!
Appreciate 0