Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 STI, '90 325iS

Garage List
1990 BMW 325is  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako View Post
What BMW really needs to do is partner with someone LIKE "EA" (don't really care for that company though) and create a BMW Unleashed game, similar to Porsche Unleashed (released in 2000) that still has to be my favorite racing game. For those who never played it, you basically start in the 40s or 50s and buy one of the original porsche's, and as you advanced through your career the time also advanced and new porsche's became available as they did in real life, you would use your winnings to upgrade your car, repair it and buy new ones, plus if you hung onto the original cars you bought, most of them went up in value and some went up a ton in value (as in real life). Never been a racing game like it since (only Porsche's in the game!), but I think one for BMWs would be pretty cool, maybe starting in the early 70s! BMW has made enough cars to fill the game, not just Ms, but regular versions as well, and race versions!
NFS Porsche Unleased was quite fun, except the annoying Porsche Test Driver challenges. My favourite career level was delivering a Boxster S as fast as possible with minimal damage.

If I were to make NFS BMW Unleased I'd start earlier. 1956 to be exact just for the BMW 507. Man is that car hot. Maybe go even earlier to the late 30s/early 40s for the BMW 327. I'd also add some BMW bikes to the mix to change things up a bit.