View Single Post
      06-10-2008, 08:04 PM   #1
UpstateNYBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 128

Keeler Motors, Albany NY-Great Experience!

Picked up my Jet Black 128i from Keeler Motors in Albany, NY, on Monday night. The car, and the buying experience, was everything I could have hoped for. I stopped in a few months ago to see the new 1 Series a few months ago and pick up a brochure, and was invited to a premier of the 1 and the M3, and the “unveiling” of the X6. I loved the look of the 128i; spoke with Joe Marcil in sales to start looking for a Jet Black 128 six speed with minimal options. Not easy to find, as nobody seemed to have such a vehicle available in this part of the country. I spoke with a number of dealers around the region, but nobody had exactly what I was looking for in stock (lightly optioned Jet Black 128i). But Joe Marcil at Keeler was very helpful, and finally managed to work a three-dealer swap deal on a car that was being shipped. He put in lots of time and effort, and made many phone calls (even on his day off) to make it happen, and kept me informed every step of the way. I believe that he was almost as excited as I was when it all came together!
As for pricing, he was very keen to hear what was being discussed price-wise on this and other websites. He offered a very competitive price up front, then threw in carpeted mats and a set of winter mats as well. Combined with the good care that the Keeler team gave my old 330xi, I was happy to make the purchase there.

Very happy with the experience, and highly recommend both Joe and Keeler BMW! :thumbup:
Appreciate 0