Go Gators!
United_States
Rep
Drives: e82 / e90 / e53 / e46

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerboy View Post
Car looks nice slammed...I bet those 10s bump in such a small car... How do you have it setup? line-out kit?
Thanks! Yea, I had to unplug one because it was shaking the entire car. The install is pretty easy. The head unit wasn't DSP so all they needed was the wires. I also have the bass control up front under the steering wheel so, I can turn the subs up or down. Very useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arok View Post
the black CSL's look good
Thanks. I wasn't to sure about going 18"s over 19"s. But, I am really digging how they look on the lowered car

Quote:
Originally Posted by xantdieselx View Post
Nice! I wish I could get away without having a front plate. It makes the car look so clean.
Front plates = headaches haha. I am very happy that cars in Florida are not required to have them. It does make the car look much cleaner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkPOTO View Post
very sick, very clean and drool
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54tt View Post
dam looks good!!!!! i can t wait for my H&R sports now!!!! congrats on a nice machine!!
Thanks! I love the springs. The car drives so much better its ridiculous. It should have come from the factory with stiffer springs! You will dig them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOXYone View Post
Nice pictures! I am in love with your plate!!! I couldn't keep my Gator plate in Georgia
Haha, thanks man. I gotta have my National Championship plate on there! In Tennessee you can get a Gator plate, why cant you get one in Georgia? To many pissed off bulldogs? haha
18' Blue/Black SEL Premium R-Line 4 Motion Tiguan - Mods on order
Appreciate 0