View Single Post
      07-09-2010, 12:31 PM   #15
kalare
Private
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advevo View Post
Haha do a search you find a post of me telling you Z4 3.5is engine will be used. I was an idiot and it wasn t thru. My bmw insider won t lie either

So we have a car which has

an engine from a AG car.
an suspension from an M3
brakes from an M3
subframe from an M3
diff from an M3
wheels from an GTS M3
Coupe body from AG.

What is new then.

Wide arches, carbon roof and exhaust and some sporty seats.

And the latest rumor is. The car might not have a full mechanical diff but an E brake diff.
And why is everyone rushing off to believe these magazines? Hell, even the damn C&D and Autobild specs are off...fishy anyone? Maybe it's because they're all speculation. I wouldn't go assuming they're putting the engine from the Z in this thing until we all get official confirmation.

Everyone needs to just relax and wait. One bogus article and people are up in arms. Remember when the articles all said this is an 135is with an NA engine?? They were...speculating yet again. BMW has not released any official figures, let's all relax and just enjoy the pictures until we get some real information.

Seems like some of you out there are still on the prowl to put the car down if for no reason other than you want it to fail...I would think that as BMW enthusiasts, we would want them to produce great cars, even if it's not one we would buy (ie...doesn't have to have all the crap we want on it...just be a great car).
Appreciate 0