View Single Post
      04-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #51
Imran@Evolve
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: All of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
I think Forum member clived's Evolve tuned 1M is with this or at least would be testing this. I don't remember Evolve making any comments on any testing they might have already done with the Supersprint rear muffler combined with anything but stock mid pipe. I was waiting Imran to share with us what they have experienced. I for instance don't have an idea if I choose a Maddad or N55 midpipe the fitment will be easy with the Evolve exhaust and if there will be any significant gains that we expect from the midpipes (sound, drone, revving, flow, responsiveness). Would like to have an idea before ordering either the Evolve unit or a mid pipe, since I would like to have them both, like most people here.
We tested the N55 mid pipe on clived's car when it already had Evolve DP and Evolve Exhaust. Fitment is not a problem at all as our exhausts are designed to be bolt on to stock. Power gains were marginal and it was to loud for clived with the DP's so we took it off.

Have not tested the N55 Midpipe with the Evolve Rear exhaust without DP's so can't share an experience of that.
Appreciate 0