Harlequin
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F32 Coupé

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWD View Post
Obviously, the first step is to get the paint polished and prepared for waxing.

Swissvax products are all generally very good.
The Blau Weiss is the one they made for BMW paints/clearcoats.
The name means "blue white" - ie, BMW badge colours.

I've never used it before but from the reviews I have read over time, and the people who have, it seems to be a very good product. The best thing to do would be to leave it over night (garaged) so it cures nicely. Then buff it all off in the morning.
Then re apply in another 6 mths, just to maintain that protection and lustre.

CCP do SV BW, I'm not sure they would sell it as part of the kit, but there are other products out there that wouldn't cost as much but would do a similar job. Would you like me to recommend some?
Let me know what you're after and I can PM you.
I've got some recommendations from Dec and I've read what others, including yourself, have said but obviously no one has actually seen my car and I don't know enough to know what I should be doing...

Everything I read though seems to be oriented towards either dark or metallic paint. White paint seems to be a bitch to get the most out of...

I'd be happy to hear what you have to say though as I've read some conflicting reports on several products - Dodo Juice, for instance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisaus View Post
Angus, I have the Swissvax Onyx and love it.. so easy to use.
Are you based in the city? Happy to give you the tub for a week to do a few coats to see if you like it.
Travis, that would be awesome mate. Have to organise the best time to get it from you though as it obviously needs to be done in concert with paint correction/claybar etc...