View Single Post
      05-20-2011, 09:37 AM   #2
Taz@Evolve. P
Rep
Drives: Quick enough

Evolve are at the forefront of BMW x35i, 3.0 twin turbo I6 performance tuning with our N54 ECU and performance upgrades fully tested on our dyno as well as countless hours on track and at the Nürburgring.
Being one of the first in the UK to upgrade BMW's 3.0l twin turbo engine we have an indepth understanding of how to go about turning the N54 into a true M3 beater.
Our tunes deliver significant power increases while concentrating on engine safety and drive-ability.

Read the BMWCar Magazine review of our tunes competing against each other:

http://issuu.com/evolveautomotive/docs/fuel_for_thought

Our Stage 1 upgrade is a fully integrated and highly developed ECU remap. Through careful remapping of the factory BMW DME tables, various elements such as ignition timing, boost pressure, fuel delivery, and part throttles are reworked to create performance gains. Our stage 1 map can take the 335i to a realistic 370bhp with 90 ft.lb extra torque safely.

Other Stages: when you purchase our evolve-R package, you let us know the modifications you have, and we will tune your vehicle accordingly. We have complete access to the files and have experience with most combinations of mods.

• Additional 70bhp and 90ft.lb torque
• Significant gains throughout entire rpm range
• Better power delivery with less initial lag
• Top speed limiter removal
• Throttle mapping to suit
• CEL delete (for those without cats)
• Flash from home convenience
• Return to stock anytime

We only advertise our average figures based on the numerous runs we do in our in-house dyno. You will not find any glory run figures from us.

Each purchase includes both the evolve-R remote tuning cable and the tune for your vehicle.

GET your unit now at HERE

We look forward to hearing from you,

Evolve Automotive

Last edited by Taz@Evolve. P; 05-28-2011 at 01:25 PM..
Appreciate 0