SOLD

Monaco Blue Metallic with Beige Dakota leather and Poplar trim
Active Steering
Rear PDC
Sport Package
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package
6-speed automatic ZF transmission with Steptronic

The car has 100,000 miles, most of them being highway to and from work and various road trips. It has been maintained by the dealer since day 1, never missed scheduled maintenance or anything preventative. Always garaged, hand washed and waxed, never smoked in and hasn't been through a brush wash as long as I've owned it (41K miles). This car also was covered under BMW's Certified Pre-Owned warranty until 01/28/2012, as well as the extended maintenance program which covered the brakes, oil changes, wipers etc.

Comes with the factory 17" 161's and Continental All-seasons with 5K or so miles on them. Muffler delete has also been done, factory muffler will be included.

No mechanical issues whatsoever, no codes, the body/paint is also good with only one small dent on the rear driver's side fender and the expected rock chips on the front bumper/hood that result from highway driving. There are a few light scratches in the paint, although most of them would come out with some buffing and this is a 100K daily driver, not a show car. It has been coded to close windows/mirrors/moonroof with the key fob, also has front end corner delete.

OEM Blacklines and ECS matte black grilles have been parted out, LUX 5.1 Angel Eyes, LED sidemarkers & license plate LEDs are still on the car. Gunsmoke Vitex ambergones also are on the car and I will leave it up to the new owner if they want to remove them, IMO they help immensely.

Few interior shots of my interior detail prior to my departure for 4ngiefest V, Leatherique leather treatment, steering wheel cleaning, etc.

Last edited by Marcumac; 05-07-2012 at 09:19 PM..
Appreciate 0