Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by martysmarty View Post
Sent the wheels and tires last night from the local UPS store and in my panic-like haste to get back home to watch what turned out to be a boring national championship game (Sorry, leprechaun fans) only took a last-minute picture at the UPS store, which probably wouldn't meet Bromandude's high standards anyway. What if I post a picture of the yetti who lives in my backyard holding up a copy of today's New York Times?

All kidding aside, Bromandude's absolutely right and that's why WhiteTgr135i will be paying me after the wheels arrive in SoCal, hopefully later this week. WhiteTgr135i will hopefully post some pics of his ride with the wheels. Thanks everybody for your interest, especially the many of you who wanted these for track days. Good to see guys still going out there and burning some rubber. Maybe I'll join you when my little ones fly the coop and I'm not spending my weekends as a chauffeur. I'll try to post my lame UPS store picture tonight.

Next time you post.... please put a picture of you typing, with your username taped to your hands.

Thank you.
Sold 2011 BMW 135i - COBB V2 AP / VMR 710's / 4" AR Catless DP / BMS Intake w/ Air Scoops / Eibach Pro Kit / MadDad Street Series Axle Back / ER Charge Pipe / BMS OCC / Vorshlag Camber Plates / Sammich Sticker
Appreciate 0