///M1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraQ View Post
Haha so your the 1M Lenny was talking about, I think, did you ever get the RT tune on the 1M ?
Indeed I am the '1', fellow RT Brother Not only did I get the Lenny/RT magic, you are running it's latest version after Lenn-ster regiggled it further after the initial version. I believe he incorporated a lot of goodies in the latest version, including copying the MDM/TC logic which should be on your and his 335i.

Love your avatar, impressive times with the tune! Am curious myself what I'll put down, seems only difference IIRC is you have FMIC and a DCT car (Dinan end cans, right)? Would be stoked if I can get a 12 sec flat. Hartmut himself may actually do a couple of pulls for me, Lenny thinks we may even crack the 11s if the conditions are right and launch is proper. I'm not sure there is a 1M with solely a tune that has cracked the 12sec mark. Will let you know next time I hit the drags and we should def meet up regardless!

Needless to say, car is a beast. To me, one of best, if not the best, tune out there. One of several reasons I returned COBB with no hesitation...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
Max torque achieved at 4300 rpm! That's the highest I have heard of till now, need to see full charts.
It's a bit below actually, but peak HP is at a much higher RPM level than stock. In fact, had I had a FMIC it would just keep on reeling in the RPMs almost a la NA car (dynos were all done in Southern FL in several muggy humid 85F+ days which sadly has a big impact on our engines). It's pretty amazing, one of the features I love the most (the extended power gains across a higher RPM band that is).

I promise I will post my results soon, I know I have been saying that for a while, but will get to it, including the Cobb vs. Renntech graph, done same day, on same car, on same dyno, on same gas tank, same strapping method, same operator, same tires, etc... Can't get any more apples to apples, and the results speak for themselves.
1998 Porsche 993 C4S: Zenith Blue, last aircooled widebody, Bilstein PSS10, Fister II + Fabspeed exhaust
2008 Audi B7 RS 4: Sprint Blue, Audi Exclusive Euro Bucket Interior, Premium+Titanium, many mods
Appreciate 0