12-22-2013, 03:33 AM   #42
MuNkY6913
The Crowing
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
Bought mine off eBay for $30. Installed and the ballast fell down in and burnt the motor, igniter and bulb. May not have had the cover back on the whole way either, also got condensation in the bad light. Put the stock back in and the dealer fixed it. Then I velcro'd them to the back housing. Right behind where the h8 bulb is so even if it does come lose it will only hit the h8 bulb spot which won't matter. I'll attach a pic of the ballasts. It looks like from reading this thread 80% of the problems came from incorrect installation. Not so much the product. The flickering would be product but motor failure is probably from the ballasts getting in the way. I think most options will work just need to be installed right and the backs back on right. Mine have been working fine and haven't come loose since the Velcro was installed back in august.
Attached Images

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback
Appreciate 0