View Single Post
      07-07-2015, 03:14 PM   #1
Joebie
Grandmaster
Rep
Drives: 2018 ///M2 6MT

135i Reliability Poll

I have been interested in a 135i for a long while now and I'm finally getting to the point where I have saved up enough money for one, but I keep second guessing myself because of my concerns with reliability. I have test driven a 128i and it was not as fast as I would like, so its either a 135i or something entirely different for me. I would be buying used, and probably out of warranty. With what I want to spend ($20k or so) that would give me something with around 50-60k miles.

I have done plenty of reading and even found a poll like this one, but it was somewhat outdated. I am totally aware of the issues that these cars sometimes have, but I don't really have a grasp on how often these issues occur, or in what percentage of cars, so that's what I'm trying to accomplish with this poll. The poll options are somewhat subjective to your personal definition of "reliable" and "often" but i think the options I have given you to choose form should somewhat accurately portray how reliable your average 135i is.

The options are simple, please answer whichever option you feel describes your 135i the best! Thank you for your participation!

EDIT: there are a couple typos in the poll, but you get the point. I can't edit the poll options to my knowledge.

Last edited by Joebie; 07-07-2015 at 03:32 PM..
Appreciate 0