View Single Post
      12-22-2008, 12:01 AM   #49
BimmerKid87
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon26pdx View Post
I'd take the C300 sport ten out of ten times over the 328i sedan just based on looks alone, and performance wise it's been stacking up well against the Bimmers if you read and believe the car rags. The 6-speed should significantly up the fun factor and worthiness of it's cause also.

The only real problem I have with the car is that you're going to start seeing alot of them in the next couple years just due to the fact that it *is* such a nice design and meant to appeal to a broad audience. Everybody and their mom wants one, and many of them will end up having one before tool long. If I was looking for a car to feel cool or somewhat unique in, (which is always!) it wouldn't appeal to me as much on that level.
Very likely. I don't see a lot yet, but prob more in the near future. The problem with any entry-lux car is that it's a popular segment. Pretty much all the major players...3series/A4/C-Class/CTS/TL/G35...are gonna be all over the place.

I like to customize my cars a bit to make them more "me." First thing on my list is wheels.