View Single Post
      11-05-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
tWinTuRboz
Freshman RaceR
Rep
Drives: BeEMeR 135i

ALuFELGEN SF-71s. great choice. shout out.

It's been a couple months since I've purchased my set of SF-71s. All I can say is I still love them. The great team at Alufelgen with their patient and knowledgeable staff. They were able to make great recommendations and were able to answer all my questions about fitments and such. At that time, one of my stock rims suffered a stress crack (according to BMW, it was due to the "fact" that I supposedly hit a pot hole yet the crack started from the center of the wheel), timing was of the essence. The fact that I got the wheels within the week of ordering them, surely is going be a positive thing in my book. The wheels themselves are just amazing looking. The way the wheel sits perfectly straight with the fender gives it a custom look. The recommended size and width gives it such a great low aggressive stance, the way the car should look. The endless compliments on them are just a plus. I believe the best one to them is that BMW should've contracted out Alufelgen to make the wheels for all of their line up.

Anyone out there who loves their SF-71s still feel free to pitch in your experience with them and post a pic or two.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0