11-19-2013, 02:37 PM   #97
XHRL
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by XHRL View Post
don't know his contact info, I know him through a friend
he picked up an A4, should probably check the tires to see if they match.. although you'll have to pick up new ones if they're bald

and the dealer lifted the engine, some kind of weird noise they couldn't figure out, everything was fixed though.
OK, this is the friend who is also personal friend of the 135i you are trying to buy. First of all, please excuse my language.

LOL, enthusiast my ass. He just liked the looks. That's all. What you see is all he did to car. No any sort of tuning. Last year he got set of winters you're looking at, because he needed new tires and winter was around corner. But, he was too lazy/poor to put on summer shoes when winter was over. A week before trading in for an Audi, one of his tire was popped. So, one should not match. Trust me, you want new tires anyways. All work was done through dealer. He never missed scheduled maintenance.

The main reason he traded in was he did not want to deal with RWD car and fast wearing tires... a lot of pressure from parents. Plus having a friend as sales person at dealership got him some kick ass deal.

The way he drove.... He didn't do any kind of racing or beat the shit out of the car. But, didn't baby it either. Let's say he enjoyed driving it. You should be able to tell by look at the one year old tires.

Other than tires. Car is in good shape. You will be happy with it.

Edit: Damn, my grammar sucks. I just typed it on my cell phone. Deal with it
Appreciate 0