C ///M
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '04 M3 & '07 X3 M-Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender_ View Post
That's really going to sting when you realize you are wrong...ouch! You have never seen a 1M exhaust have you?
Well first, of course I have. And if I hadn't, there's a picture at the top of the thread for convenience so you're either being arrogant or sarcastic. I have to assume sarcastic?

So then I can only assume you're referencing the diagram in my link, which I figured just wasn't distinguishing between the model differences since you can see that the vehicle selected is a 2011 1 series M.

In light of a second person disagreeing with me (1 can happen, 2 means there's a problem..) I went ahead and looked at the ETK instead of just relying on Tischer's "parts catalog" and yes, I have to apologize to both the OP and Z, as well as thank you for the correction.

All I can say in my defense is the first time I looked, I just went ahead and used Tischer's part search and that's what came up in my link. You can clearly see it says "1 series M" as the vehicle selected. And even more confusing is the fact that when you put the ETK's part number for the 1M rear muffler, Tischer comes back with "2012 135i N55".

Usual everything from them is quite reliable I had no reason to think otherwise, I should have taken my own advice and did more research.

Out of curiosity, i am going to ask Evan what's the deal with their catalog in this instance. As it stands, I can select a 1 series M and they only want to charge $647 for the rear muffler. But they do not list a p/n.
Appreciate 0