View Single Post
      05-01-2012, 08:47 PM   #5
Bdh821
Major
Rep
Drives: 2021 M550i

So I got my SFB, M3 front control arms, brake fluid flush, and 4 tires mounted/balanced at Fastrack. I know Tim and other people have had a good experience there, but I feel like I never have goodluck with anyone working on my car. I wasn't going to say anything but after tonight I couldn't hold back anymore. 4 bolts were left loose (1 fell out) on what I think is called the rear subframe cross brace. I told them about the missing bolt and one was sent to me in a paper envelope. Unfortunately, the only thing I received in the mail was an empty envelope ripped in half. My rear diffuser had a gouge in it. I know it was not there prior to bringing it in. Anyone who knows me well, knows I'm very particular about my cars paint. With that said, I know EVERY blemish on my car. What led me to finally posting this was I always felt like my tires were out of balance since Fastrack balanced them. I had them rebalanced this evening at a different shop (FunHonda) and 3 out of 4 tires were not balanced. I know, I could take it back but I'd rather not expose my car to further mistreatment. Rant over

Sorry Tim
Appreciate 0