11-17-2008, 08:36 PM   #10
Novator
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '04 E46 M3

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [8.00]
MY 100TH POST (YAY!!!) Well, now for some good news, though a few weeks time it will only get better. Just called my dealer to find out the odometer reads only 6 miles, not bad considering the shipping terminal isn't very far from the dealership to begin with, less than a 10-15 minute drive with traffic factored in. I also ordered some wheel locks for it, not anything amazing, but I don't want to see some crackhead rolling my wheels away, lol. My CA will be sending me more pics of my little Bavarian stallion tonight so I will post them either later tonight as I get them or tomorrow afternoon after my course ends for the day. Again thanks all you guys for keeping me sane, though drooling was one of the side effects after seeing are your cars in stock and modded form. Berk, you're 1 is amazing, its cool to see guys like you turn bring these little hot rods to the track where you can further prove that "big things come in small packages." Don't worry in two years time I will be back on the mainland and roaming "the open plains" with all of you. Now get back on the saddle and show that thing whose boss!