View Single Post
      09-29-2010, 05:24 AM   #54
1q2w3e4r
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post

Benny: Heheh, there's a good reason I know not to drag race my daily driver!
I think some two car incar video would be cool, we'll have to set that up and do a decent cruise.

I am confident Peter can tune it if the PROcede V4.29 can control timing to the extent required, I'm not sure if the comouter is capable of taking advantage of the VP MS109 or not. No point tipping race fuel into the tank if the computer can't make use of it. If Peter and Adrian can give it more advance the car should make some good power on the VP 109.

Let's get together this long weekend and take the cars out for a spin. I'm keen to check out your new driveway!

I think a private track day at WSID would be the perfect opportunity to test out what my 135 can do. It's the best way to take a measured and relaxed approach to getting the most out of a street car at the drag strip. I'll be at the next one!

Don't you know I am a meekest lamb when getting a street car out of the hole at a drag strip! Everyone knows this.
I'm around Sunday arvo and all day Monday (after a morning ride so say 1100).

I can probably swing a Wed arvo off from say 1500 in October if we can't lock in a Private Day before summer. I know SJB is keen to come out with his AMG as well. Give us a buzz later in the week and let me know how your placed.
Appreciate 0