View Single Post
      10-28-2013, 09:13 PM   #13
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan Engineer View Post
Sorry to the thread resurrection, but I thought I'd add my thoughts to the thread for future buyers.

------------------------------------------------------
Conclusion: Classic is good if you pay up. Otherwise, you might want to shop elsewhere. I did - I called Greg Poland at Pacific BMW (Glendale, CA) and got my car at xxx over invoice. Factor in shipping costs (I opted to ship instead of drive), and you're STILL at a better price than what Classic offered me. And that was with little/no hassle and none of the condescending arrogance.

Just because we drive BMW's doesn't mean we're willing to overpay for stuff. Sorry for the slight rant-ish, but I figured sharing my experience would be a good counterpoint.
Wow, interesting that the dealership there was so bad you ordered from halfway across the country. Having had similar awful experiences with BMW dealers, it's interesting to see you specifically got it at Pacific BMW, which is where I ordered my car from and was the easiest, most hassle free, and probably best buying experience I've had. First e-mail from them to me offered me a deal that blew my mind and I can't recommend them enough.
Appreciate 0