View Single Post
      03-03-2011, 08:22 PM   #1
130iguy
I'm Riley, I'm awesome
Australia
Rep
Drives: e92 M3 Comp

Newbie from Australia

hey guys been lurking on here for a while but i figured that i had better do a proper intro thread now that i have something worth talking about.

so in case you didnt get it from the title i'm one of the aussies on here, from one of the eastern states Queensland.. i roll with the boys from JDMST/Downshift

this is how we do

http://www.downshiftaus.com/?p=273

up until now i have had a few cars none of which are really worth talking about and i have been biding my time until i was able to get a car i wanted at i price i like, looked at an e36 m3 a few months back but finally settled on this and picked it up on monday:

(sorry about the shitty pics i've only had it for 2 days and its a bit dirty)

a 2006 BMW E87 130i. (6spd manual) is got the N52B30 engine making a stock 195 kW (262 hp) @ 6650 rpm and 315 N·m (232 lb·ft) @ 2750 rpm making it the fastest car i have owned to date :rofl

it was fitted with the "M" package when new and handles amazingly

my future plans are to get some Enkei NT03+M's for it in 18x8.5 +38 depending on how the measurements come out this might change and maybe some decent coils to get that low that it kinda needs, i am waiting on a response from a "local" (over 1000km's away) BMW tuning house on a price for some KW springs to suit so we'll see..

anyway this is my "other car" a 1968 Holden Ute, as you can see i have spent a bit more time in doing up the old girl.. it was my first car i got when i was 15 and i have been madly in love with it ever since..

when i got it

and now

oh and i recently acquired this to go in it as well

i look forward to posting some more pics/progress soon
Appreciate 0