View Single Post
      05-19-2013, 06:51 PM   #51
Advevo
Banned
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition, E30 M3 DTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogsmith View Post
Advevo, I hear you and thank you for the tips. I will talk to Erik from JRZ when I see him in a week time or so. I have been racing bikes and I am still very much into them other than that I am not competing anymore. During my time modding and riding I have come to realise the importance and convenience of separate rebound and compression adjustments and even low and high speed compression damping. In fact I would never ride a stock suspension motorcycle and that would be my first mod as the stock suspension and the stock spring rates seem too soft and sloppy and generally not-quite-in-control to me.

Naturally, I am not too familiar with the JRZ product line and what sort of ride these spring rates coupled with their dampers give, so you perspective is very useful. As for the car I will use it pretty much the same way as you, i.e. 80 percent road/ 20 percent track, so it is important not to get too carried away as I have been with my bikes LOL

I be at erik at jrz next week also to upgrade to rebound and seperate bump setting. Keep us updated what youre findings are!
Appreciate 0