Rep
Drives: BMW

Remus Titanium

Remus Stainless or Titanium
Made in Austria
4x84mm tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by miula View Post
My Remus Sport Exhaust has arrived and IMHO it looks amazing. The quality is excellent and I am sure the fit as well.I can confirm that the system includes a flange to attach to the OEM mid-pipes and is bolt-on (no cutting required). Still waiting for the Remus Racing mid-pipes since they are back-ordered. Now I just have to find a good shop in Boston to do the installation...

Special thanks to Jason @ **********s and Duffy @ Remus USA for making it happen so quickly (and at such great price).

Without further ado, a few pictures for all of you to enjoy!!!

Will post pictures and video once the system is installed...

Miula
Update from Miula-

Quote:
Originally Posted by miula View Post
Had the exhaust installed yesterday and managed to get some pics and video comparing the stock vs. the Remus Street Race.

On the drive home it was quieter than the stock at both low and high rpm's except when you step on the gas hard, then it becomes beastly!!! I didn't notice any drone but I couldn't hear/feel it on the stock exhaust either...

I went for a ride today and it seems to be opening up as the miles pile up. It definitely has a deeper tone than stock and growls and gargles more as well. At higher revs it is pretty civilized but makes an amazing sound. However, when you are at low rpm's and go WOT the sound from the exhaust is just unbelievable IMHO. I saw a ton of people turning around and staring in awe when they heard the car around town; they seemed terrified yet curious...

Special thanks to Marco and the rest of the crew @ Turner Motorsports for the perfect installation on such short notice and for letting me sneak into the garage to snap a few photos.

Without further ado, video and a few pictures for all of you to enjoy!!!

Miula

Last edited by Nate@IND; 01-11-2012 at 09:11 AM..
Appreciate 0