Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i + F25 X3 35i FBO

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRST1 View Post
So can you guys suggest to me any good or special products/supplies that you use to wash your car? Including obviously exterior, interior, rims, tires, etc... Thanx
the problem with that, is that everyone has their own preferances.

For example - i use mostly Mother's products for car washing, waxes, and stuff like that. Rim cleaner i have two - one is for rainy days when the rims have seriously caked on brake dust (mostly my mom and sisters cars) and for that I use Meguiar's Wheel Brightener - but be very very very careful with this, as using too much and not diluting correctly, and impropper use will result in "spotting" on the rim. for more frequent use, i use P21s rim cleaner and it works really well.

FWIW i use autogeek.net to purchase most of my stuff. they usually run all sorts of promotions on microfibers, porter cables, etc, so its a great tool.
2013 135i Coupe / LMB on Oyster / 6 Speed / BMWP Front Bumper, Side Skirts, Suspension, Electonic Steering Wheel V2, and CF Rear Spoiler / Jb4 G5 ISO / BMS Intake / ActiveAutowerke Downpipe, Axleback, Intercooler, Strut Bar / BMS CDV Mod / F30 Performance Shift Knob/E-Brake Handle + Bimmian Alcentara Boots / MS8 + JL600/6 + JX500/1 Powering a JL 10w3 in Custom Trunk Box
Appreciate 0