Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: TBD

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwzone View Post
No worries great to meet everyone as well! Got lost in the parking structure and ended up at ColdStone with the kids. Our cars sound great in that parking structure - esp your CP exhaust.
Sorry we lost ya, man!

Yeah, I got yelled at by Clayton for driving through the structure too fast, but I couldn't help it - it sounds amazing in there above 1/2 throttle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
Jason seems to be sleeping all day today:biggrin:
No, I'm here, I'm here! :smile:

I ended up taking the wife to Belle Isle for a chunk of the day since she endured the car stuff yesterday... She's not a very big fan of that stuff since she thinks I'm "obsessed" with them so I decided to pretend that I'm a good husband and took her out to do something she enjoys (walking through the conservatory). It wasn't so bad though because on the way home I shot up Gratiot and rolled through the cruise. I got a big smile out of an old guy in a Cutlass when I went WOT next to him and he got to hear the exhaust open up. :thumbup:

Anyway, yes, fun times and I think we should definitely do it again. As-always, I'm up for suggestions! :biggrin:

Clayton: Get a few of the pics linked here when you have a chance to edit them - I need a new wallpaper for my PC at home and work! :smile:
Appreciate 0