///M1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTom///M View Post
The wireless kit is certainly reasonably priced, but since I knew I would drive it with the valves open all the time anyway, I took out the blocking plates and left it just like that... love it! It is still not insanely loud at a constant speed and gives great puffs and burbles when you want it too!
Agreed, if I had to choose one setting, it would be open. I like having the option to keep it quiet at times, especially when I am in public garages (as it generally ignites car alarms!), or near police and such.

My only peeve with the valve feature is that it works on vacuum, which takes time to build, so when you start the car for the first several seconds it is always loud before vacuum builds to close the valve. There is a Maserati that parks fairly close by, and for some reason that car doesn't like the sound of my car waking up, its alarm goes haywire. Owner must hate me
1998 Porsche 993 C4S: Zenith Blue, last aircooled widebody, Bilstein PSS10, Fister II + Fabspeed exhaust
2008 Audi B7 RS 4: Sprint Blue, Audi Exclusive Euro Bucket Interior, Premium+Titanium, many mods
Appreciate 0