Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i

Garage List
2009 128i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrldtravler84 View Post
i just installed my new BMW PE yestserday and am very pleased with the results. Bimmer-bob was right the rubber hangers that it sits on werent the easiest to work with espcially getting in on..not fun but i use some grease and i think it may have helped a little bit.
Made the first cut a little short just in case then took another 1/2 inch off after. I love the look and was basically a pretty easy install. I just used vehicle ramps and back on them and had plenty of room to move around. Any questions and i can gladly help anyone.

Initial sound is great and no drone on the highway..going 60 at least. I read a lot of people saying that it gets even better with miles on it so i look forward to that. Have to give a shout out to my guys at **********s.com who helped me get it at the great price! BMW wanted $970 and i got it for $760 after shipping. So thank you Elliott for your help.
Damn son! @ 760 your getting a steal! Glad you like it, the aggressive sound in the first 100 miles were all smiles. It will eventually mellow a bit, but still sound amazing.