View Single Post
      01-05-2009, 02:21 PM   #110
Juicer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadasracecar View Post
I am part of a start up tune/install shop called P3Performance, LLC and we work very closely with cp-e. We just got the keys for our place on Saturday. We don't even have the lift installed yet.

The coincidence with the other site, P3 Cars is unfortunate but we have had this name in mind for a very long time and are known as P3 Performance in the Mazda community - currently our biggest market - so we really can't change the name.

I don't sell and won't ever sell the PROcede.

cp-e is developing a piggyback tuning solution called the Standback for the BMW. I am beta testing it on my car.

The majority of my posts are describing cp-e products. I hang out with them weekly and I believe 100% in the quality and research behind each one. When our internet site is up and our shop is rolling, we will be selling and installing them.

None of this matters as my feelings about control of timing when upping the boost are made not as a potential seller but as a tuner. The Standback is not available yet and won't be for a little while. If you're upping the boost significantly you should pull timing. Straight up. The Procede does it by cps offset - as does the Standback. cp-e will not be changing the timing control based on anything BMS says or doesn't say. THey don't need to. It works perfectly.
That is all fine, but you claimed to have no bias and you clearly do.
Appreciate 0