View Single Post
      03-14-2008, 09:43 PM   #14
BMW Dreamer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Modded 06 TL Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
Jeff, BMW's are basically junk if you have ever been spoiled by driving a Toyota or Lexus. My wife's 328i (3,200 miles) has already been at the local dealer three times for electrical problems in the instrument cluster. Today the airbag light and seatbelt warning lights came on and stayed on. The local dealer said he could not fit my car in for service until next Wednesday and refused to give me a loaner.
I have had it with the crap that BMW builds. This is my second sour experience with BMW. Have owned numerous Lexus/Toyotas and NEVER had to take one in for a problem.
Wonder why the BMW addicts are so concerned about unloading their cars before the warranty expires?
^^^This is what I am talking about. Sure every brand has problems, but I have researched several makes/models for years and always points to BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Range Rover for being unreliable. Just HOPE I am making a good decision "MAYBE" buying a BMW. I guess IF I purcahse a 135i I will save ALOT of money in my savings incase I have to dump it and go buy the Infiniti G37S.

I just WANT a 135i BADLY.
Appreciate 0