06-28-2013, 12:53 PM   #34
RimasRS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatron View Post
I see.... thanks for the explanation.

Sure, I can understand rear rods will improve things, but subframe bushings should help even more, correct? I wonder if what I'm experiencing is the same thing as what Dackelone refers to as "the rubberband effect"... If so, then the bushings are going in.
I agree about bushings. But I saw somewhere on E90 post guy was experiencing rubber rear end under hard acceleration I think you know that feeling when torque takes rear end. So he solved this only when upgraded rear toe arms and rods.

BTW here is the Thread ---> http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=615443

I think bushings will do big big improvement and it is a must do but it is not the only one.
And for me biggest improvements was LSD and shox with springs it is complete other car I dont feel that something is wrong it goes where i want to.
But I still dont feel stiffness like E46 M3 so I still need to do bushings, front and rear rods after those I will be more than happy, though those last things will decrease comfort and increase vibration and noise to cabin.
Appreciate 0