Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin@ADVAN Performance View Post
Hey Vinney,

yep I am liking the design too.

It will certainly hold quite a bit more than the E92 version which was 4 litres, I suspect this will be 5.5 - 6.5 litres, but I could be wrong.

If you are referring to the supply line to the Meth' pump, the outlet will be on the underside of the tank sump, as per the E92 version.

I keep forgetting to ask Peter what type of Methanol line he prefers to use, for the run from the pump to the engine bay, I will chase that up.

Cheers,

JD.
Thanks JD. So should be about 1.5 US Gallon. Not bad at all for something so discreet! Best part is nobody will suspect anything

I will source the line myself with the stainless steel sleeve, just need to know what nozzle/connection will work to tap into the tank sump on the underside. The line I'm using is 1/4 inch nylon hose. The sleeve is true 303 stainless steel woven.

Another question, will there be any kind of sensor that will tell us when the tank is close to being empty? I think it would be handy to know how much meth is left in there to see that it's function properly.

Also, the benefit of using the WW setup is that you utilise the WW pump to power-purge the system. Will there be any such option for this tank or are we relying solely on the pump. I'm concerned about air in the lines before the solenoid.

Last edited by BMW86; 04-03-2012 at 07:15 PM..
Appreciate 0