11-06-2010, 04:22 AM   #63
MrBlonde
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: Audi TTRS, M Coupe, 1299

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1q2w3e4r View Post
Kenny took me for a strap in this the other week and I had a punt behind the wheel.

VERY fast, especially out of the hole when your up it from each gear racking through them.

Most impressively to me was the amount of useable in gear torque driving around town, the engine comfortably pulls in fourth and fifth and low speed and when you stomp it is tractable even without an LSD.

I reckon it'd trap into the 122-125mph bracket at WSID. For anyone with a 135 a Procede is probably a worthwhile investment IMHO.
Benny: Yeah and that was with the methanol kit turned off (i.e. Stage 2 tune) ~ 259.0 rwkw. With 291+ rwkw it's more of a handful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeef Beef View Post
THIS.
I agree the PROcede computer is an excellent value for money starting point. After that the methanol kit. From there the gains are less and less on the value for money scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Great work Kenny. Your 135i is a beast! I appreciate all the updates and dynos too.

Subscribed for more updates!
Thanks for the kind words! I like to take a considered approach and actually dyno all my mods to see if they work or not. I'm not into the "butt dyno" approach which leads to fantasy boasts of massive horsepower that are never backed up on the drag strip!

Check out the 1Addicts Drag Racing Standings and Drag Racing 101.
Appreciate 0